Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So I was checking out Copper Con, mostly because I wanted volunteer so I can actually go, money being a bit tight at times.  It turns out they are again having a short story contest, this year's theme being a dragon as the protagonist.  While I didn't have one that fit that exactly, I flipped one of my short stories around and am writing it from the dragon's point of view, which was amazingly easy.  He likes being the center of attention.  :)  I finished the rough draft today and will work on editing it to make it as good as possible.  I also recruited a reader but if anyone else is interested, I would appreciate it as I need to make this as good as possible so I can win! Other writing news, still editing, a lot!  No end in sight.  Can  you tell editing is not favorite past time?  I love writing but not the fixing.  But it needs to be done.  La sigh!  I want the best story I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment