Friday, July 20, 2012

Water is a wondrous creation of the universe.  It being the summer, I finally managed to get down to the pool and go swimming.  And luck of all luck, I had to myself for a good 45 minutes before anyone else even came down.  Considering all the kiddies are out of school, this was a miraculous thing.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and plan to go back tomorrow since we have a free weekend, which this year is yet another amazing fact.  As for my writing, having completed and submitted my short story, I gone back to the paranormal romance that I have been playing with.  I've gotten to the fun part, past the introductions, and into the smut. (insert evil grin here)   Since this is really the first story I've had where the romance was the main part of the story, I am struggling a bit with that aspect.  I am realizing that it is not as easy as it sounds to write either romance or the sexual aspects of the story.  My respect goes up vastly for romance writers.  For those of you who think it is easy, let me tell it is not.  It is hard...and yes, that is a pun. :P  But I will do research and continue to tweak it until it is the way I want it.  I like the characters so far and am discovering new things, like how bossy my bottom is....It's amazing how much in charge he wants to be!  I will leave this post on that note and everyone, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment