Wednesday, March 20, 2013

RWA and Desert Rose

So far I have found it well worth my time to have joined RWA, which is the Romance Writer's of America for those of you who don't know the initials.  The newsletters have lots of information and there are online classes if I can ever find time to take one.  The local chapter is amazing.  So far, I don't feel like I need writing assistance but there have been lots of tips on that as well as plenty of information on publishing.  I feel like if I can get my story polished, I have a shot at getting it published.  I think after I get everything polished, I will utilize their mentor program where you can have an author look at the first three chapters and synopsis.  It's a small fee but they will give you critical feedback and I really feel like that will get me the next step.  And after that I can shop for an agent.  I was also invited to participate in a blog hop by one of my lovely friends so I hope others will find this interesting information.  Stay tuned for lots more information next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment