Thursday, April 11, 2013

Work in progress Coyote Weavings

This week I am working on revisions or should I make that still?  I am about half way through and should be finished I hope by next week.  I will still need to add in a layer of quotes for the character that references movies, not my skill area so I have to look up one for each time he makes a quote but I have marked out, rather like a map, where each one is.  And my critique partner/beta reader read the first "chapter" and only found one thing to comment on and since she is a much better writer than me, that actually makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and accomplished.  Yes, I know, too many ands but this is my place to be a bit informal.  I am also loving how the voice of one of the other minor character's is working now that I've made some changes.  Once I am done with what I think needs to be done then it will be time to hand it over to people and see what they think.  And likely wash, rinse, repeat.    But it's closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment