Friday, June 24, 2016

Catching up!!!!

Wow

How long has it been?

If anyone was truly following this, I am so sorry.  I randomly post as I feel the need but my schedule has been truly busy and overtaken with the work of writing and so I've not given much thought to this blog. 

Honestly, since writing is what I'm supposed to be doing, I'm not upset about that fact. 

Work comes first, writing, my desert rose chapter. 

My husband's business. Supporting my fellow writers.  All these have been things.

How are things, you ask? 

Good. Writing more and more.

Current work:
Rewriting an project I worked on several years ago that has potential but needs serious gutting to ve viable. I was going to just leave it alone but the characters came out, hit me over the head and said I wasn't done yet, even while I was in the midst of another project. 

I've written a lot....lots of short stories, several novels, mostly rough drafts. Now I need to focus on editing.  I finished revising another short story and as I rewrite the current project, I have another novel that needs revising as well. There's no time.  I need some more, like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.

I will try to write more here, talk to the world a little more.

For now, I will sign off, saying writing is happening.  And the next post will be more details about said writing.

Dreams give us reality, we have but to shape them

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment