Saturday, July 23, 2016

Writing News

So, if you are on Facebook or Twitter, you already know my good news for the week. I had an article published on http://www.sliceofscifi.com.  if you would like to read it, go to http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2016/07/18/50-years-of-star-trek-the-world-of-star-trek/ and check it out. i'm very pleased with how it came out after revision.

And in other news, I've been asked to write more for the site, so you will see more in the coming months. I'm super excited to be part of such a great team!

I'm currently working on revisions on two different novels as well as a short story. Right now, it's all about perfecting my work and taking more classes on my craft. I have a lot more work to do but I'm positive that I have some great stories that ca only get greater as I revise them.

I also am working on setting up the free Scottsdale Writers Workshop for the Desert Rose chapter of
Romance Writers of America.  Look for more news on that on in the coming months.  We will be posting on Twitter and Facebook.

Since I am writing more, I will be posting more regularly on here, trying to post at least once a week if I can.

Andrea

“Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.” 
― Lloyd Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment