Friday, October 19, 2012

Nano News

In Nanowrimo news, I am working on a new novel, a paranormal romance set in New York.  Aiden, member of a secret society, a clan of wraith hunters finds his life turned upside down when he falls for one of the creatures that his family hunts.  Ebon, Enenra, shadow demon, finds himself unwillingly attracted to one of the men who hunt his kind.  Will they be able to find love or will Aiden's family destroy them both when their relationship comes to light?   

I have done more prior research on this than anything besides my Urban desert story, Coyote Weavings, and I think in future, I really do prefer to plan before I begin writing.  I know there will be more that I need to find out as I write but I think my writing will be better for it.  And I have loved looking up all the information and putting together the details. I've looked up everything from colleges to a houses in New York to the history of Japanese trade in an attempt to set everything up.  And I'm not finished yet.  But I am extremely excited!!!
Only a few more days to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment