Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Writing news

Happy days, I have actually managed to remain productive so far this month.  This means I am looking good for the rest of the year.  I have been editing per my critique partner's notes as well as a beta reader.  I do so hope to collect more of those.  If any one has any time and would like to be experimented, cough, cough, I mean volunteer to help out, please let me know! 

I am also busy editing my partners work which involves reading a lot and analyzing a lot.  I had gotten a bit of extracurricular reading in but not the last couple days.  I have discovered I can either read for pleasure or read for writing but not always both on the same day.  So I have been reading my book on self editing. 

What else?  Hmm, work has been busy, the car tried to break itself but I got it fixed with the replacement of a hose.  Games this weekend and more next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment