Thursday, November 15, 2012

Update on writing

So, I haven't updated this thing in a while.  Probably because I've been super busy writing.  I have gone back and forth with my two guys developing something of a relationship and building trust issues.  I'm hoping to have the falling in love stage completed soon, especially since I've hit 25k words today.  They are about to have a huge fight and then make up so that will advance the plot quite a bit. Then I have to bring in the dangling plot elements and tie them all together with the happy coupe escaping at the end.  Sounds like a lot but I think it will write itself.  It's not dragging like it usually does at this point and I am happy with it overall.  There are elements I can see need fine tuning, no story is perfect on the first draft but I like it so far. 

In other news, one of my closest friends, who moved away a couple years ago, finally moved back.  Yeah, Heather!  And she brought a friend with her from Texas who my husband and I met back in February and we love Cassie!  We had dinner out with them last night and today we're going back to help with unpacking.  So yeah, things are going well. 

Real life and story life can all be good at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment